Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Sound Among the Trees


I have added a book review of A Sound Among the Trees on my Millionaire Tips website. It is a book about a modern day bride who moves into a house in Virginia with a troubled history.  It is rumored to be haunted by a Civil War spy.

I have successfully participated in the 30 Hubs in 30 Days challenge, and am currently working on the 100 Hubs in 30 Days challenge.  Basically this means I am writing a large number of articles about quilting, genealogy and personal finance.  I am running slightly behind schedule, because I am trying to make sure that I keep up the level of quality as I increase my output.

1 comment:

  1. wow...did not know that you write reviews too, shasta.

    would be honored to get one from you...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...