Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Treasure Hunt: 13 Quilts Inspired by Antique Finds

Treasure Hunt: 13 Quilts Inspired by Antique Finds



In the first couple of chapters, Linda Collins and Leah Zieber give you advice about how to buy and take care of antique quilts.






















The rest of the book showcase beautiful quilts and provide modern ways to recreate these vintage beauties.  There are lots of wonderful photographs of the quilts and step by step directions for making them. I found myself wanting to make almost all of them.


The book comes out January 6. I was honored to receive a review copy from Edelweiss.

2 comments:

  1. The first two are my favorites! All are beautiful, but the colors and blocks in those two make me envious. In a good way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see wanting to make them all.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...