Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Lunch-Hour Patchwork


Lunch-Hour Patchwork is published by Martingdale. The people at the publisher spend Wednesday lunches making a project, like these projects that are pretty quick to make.  The subtitle is 15 Easy-to-start (and finish!) projects. They don't promise that the projects will be finished in an hour, but they will fill an hour with fun and relaxation.
 

My favorite quilt in this book is this tiny trees project.  Since I haven't sewn my equilateral triangles together, I was somewhat surprised that they didn't sew this quilt in rows of equilateral triangles, alternated with stumps.  Instead each of the trees are made as a block, like the Christmas trees quilt I made. This is actually a quilt I am thinking about making.


Here's a page of some of the projects in this book. Most of the projects don't need templates but the few that do are printed, actual size, right on the pages themselves.


Since that page doesn't show everything, I decided to show you the table of contents too.

1 comment:

  1. The Christmas Tree quilt is cute! If you make hope I get to see the photo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...