Sunday, October 28, 2018

Wabi-Sabi Sewing

A couple of books I have in my library stack need to be returned because someone has requested them. Wabi-Sabi Sewing by Karen Lewis is one of them. The subtitle is 20 sewing patterns for perfectly imperfect projects. It is published by sewandso company in the U.K.


They all look pretty perfect to me. I really like the soft aesthetic of this cover quilt on the bed. I also liked the hand sewing on the jeans in the background. Just some running stitches to decorate the jeans.


I liked this applique quilt too. It uses the Hawaiian style applique, but adds extra colors and shapes.  I like the blue color too.


The yellow and grays in this quilt made me think of Sunlight in Winter blog. The colors look more orange on my computer screen, but they are yellow in the original.


I really like this page that shows all of the projects in the book.

Books like these make me feel calm and relaxed just looking at them. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...